Saturday 17 September 2011

Dear Tom Ford C.C Victoria Beckham

I find myself 'working' a Mamas & Papas jegging but not in an 'ironic fashion' way, mind. They're skinny on the leg and super high waisted, not like Stella, more Alan Partridge at a paper clip convention. There aint nothing Stella about a stretch waistband that stops under the boobage, let's face it. Thing is, I'm no longer pregnant but continue to wear them for fear of trying on my L.B.B.J'S (Life Before Baby Jeans). I gave birth two days after Victoria Beckham but I don't suppose she's in a Mamas & Papas-preggy-jegging. No, she's already minuscule, parading around Prada, working a dress from her new collection 'Victoria by Victoria Beckham'. She looks awfully perky in pink. As does Harper Seven.
I work the preggy-jeggings with an A.P.C suede super wedge (not as high as Vic's mega-Loub), in an attempt to evenly distribute the weight gained on my derrière but it doesn't really work. I pull on the preggy-jegging around 2pm after which I crawl into Starbucks and attach myself via drip to the coffee making machine. No amount of distracting red lipstick seems to dress the 'look' up.

Best wishes

Etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment